Monday 15 July 1946
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 15, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Shelley von Strunckel and Linda Ronstadt.
Black Angel, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Musical Contrasts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 July 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1946!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1946 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Shelley von Strunckel
- Linda Ronstadt: American singer of country, folk, ballads and rock.
- Hassanal Bolkiah: 29th Sultan of Brunei.
- Maray Ayres: American minor actress from age 17 in film, stage and TV.
- Linda Ronstadt in Tucson: Arizona, USA; singer ("Different Drum").
- Shelley Von Strunckel: American-British astrologer who writes for the British papers, a column and Sunday supplements.
- Vincent Pastore: Actor.
- Razor Smith: English cricketer (Born 1877).
- British North Borneo Company transfers rights to British crown.