Tuesday 17 December 1946
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 17, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eugene Levy and Maria Fida Moro.
13 Rue Madeleine, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Muffin the Mule.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 December 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1946!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1946 ?
- Eugene Levy: Hamilton, Ontario -- Comedian / writer (SCTV).
- Maria Fida Moro
- Jayne Eastwood
- Annie Philippe
- Maria Moro: Italian writer and journalist who, as the daughter of politician Aldo Moro, wrote a biography about her family.
- Robert Urich: Actor.
- Simon Bates: English radio host.
- Barbara Smith: Activist.
- Pierre Conty: French convicted criminal, and the leader of a hippie community.
- William McDonnell: Canadian professional astrologer who has an interest in unusual personalities.
- Constance [Clara] Garnett: Russian-English translator, dies at age 84.
- Bradman and Barnes complete 405 run 5th wkt stand, score 234 ea
- US V-2 rocket reaches 183 km at White Sands Proving Grounds, New Mexico, USA.