Thursday 18 July 1918US date format: 7/18/1918, UK date format: 18/7/1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 18, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nelson Mandela and Pierre Sabbagh.
Shifting Sands, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1918 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Nelson Mandela: South African President, a civil rights hero and martyr who claimed victory in his lifetime crusade to establish a non-racial democracy for South Africa.
- Pierre Sabbagh: A major personality in French television, as a journalist, producer and director.
- Jane Frazee: Duluth, Minnesota -- Actress / singer (Alice-Beulah).
- Grand Duchess: Elizabeth Fyodorovna (Born 1864).
- US and French forces launch Aisne-Marne offensive in WW I.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody's Crazy 'Bout the Doggone Blues (But I'm Happy) - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine - Prince's Orchestra