Sunday 28 July 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 28, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Shifting Sands, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1918 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 July
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray