Wednesday 31 July 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hank Jones and Renaud Mary.
A Pair of Silk Stockings, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1918 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Hank Jones: American pianist composer and bandleader (d. 2010).
- Renaud Mary
- Robert K Morgan
- Paul D Boyer: American chemist, Nobel Prize Laureate.
- Paul Boyer: American author, professor of chemistry, author or co-author of over 150 scientific papers in biochemistry & molecular biology, married once, three children.
- Frank Renouf: New Zealand businessman and financier (d. 1998).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- What are You Going to Do to Help the Boys? - Shannon Four
- Bring Back My Soldier Boy to Me - Olive Kline
- Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody - Arthur Fields