Saturday 6 July 1918US date format: 7/6/1918, UK date format: 6/7/1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eugene List Philadelphia Pennsylvania and Bert [Lambertus H] Voeten.
A Pair of Silk Stockings, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1918 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Bert [Lambertus H] Voeten: Dutch journalist / poet (Crossing).
- Eugene List Philadelphia Pennsylvania: pianist/professor (Eastman School of Music).
- Bert Voeten: Dutch journalist, poet and translator of poetry and drama.
- Jack Parker: Palo Alto EXecutives.
- Sebastian Cabot: English-Canadian actor and singer (d. 1977).
- Count von Mirbach: German ambassador to Moscow.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Three Wonderful Letters from Home - Henry Burr
- Lafayette (We Hear You Calling) - Reinald Werrenrath
- Liberty Forever! - Victor Military Band