Tuesday 30 July 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Daley and Elna Kimmestad.
Riddle Gawne, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while The Tree of Heaven by May Sinclair was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1918 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Joe Daley: Jazz tenor / clarinet / flute player.
- Elna Kimmestad: Norwegian actress and director mostly known from the theatre stage where she for the most part acted in comedic roles.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?