Wednesday 3 July 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Mulley and S V Ranga Rao.
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while The Tree of Heaven by May Sinclair was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1918 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Lord Mulley: British MP (Labour).
- S V Ranga Rao: South Indian actor (Telugu Cinema Actor) (d. 1974).
- Archie Harris: American track & field champion.
- Ann Landers: American columnist who, with her twin sister Abigail Van Buren, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Abigail Van Buren: American columnist who, with her twin sister Ann Landers, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Sultan Mehmed: V of the Ottoman Empire (Born 1844).
- The Siberian Expedition is launched to extract the Czechoslovak Legion from the Russian Civil War.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Little Mother of Mine - John McCormack
- There's a Little Blue Star in the Window (And it Means All the World to Me) - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?