Wednesday 3 July 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Archie Harris (track and field) and S V Ranga Rao.
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1918
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1918 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Archie Harris (track and field)
- S V Ranga Rao: South Indian actor (Telugu Cinema Actor) (d. 1974).
- Archie Harris: American track & field champion.
- Ann Landers: American columnist who, with her twin sister Abigail Van Buren, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Lord Mulley: British MP (Labour).
- HARVEC : St Nicolas de Redon Cartoonists.
- S Rao: Indian actor director and producer (d. 1974).
- Abigail Van Buren: American columnist who, with her twin sister Ann Landers, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Sultan Mehmed: V of the Ottoman Empire (Born 1844).
- The Siberian Expedition is launched to extract the Czechoslovak Legion from the Russian Civil War.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Three Wonderful Letters from Home - Henry Burr
- Lafayette (We Hear You Calling) - Reinald Werrenrath
- Liberty Forever! - Victor Military Band