Wednesday 3 July 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 3, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Archie Harris (track and field) and S V Ranga Rao.
A Pair of Silk Stockings, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1918 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Archie Harris (track and field)
- S V Ranga Rao: South Indian actor (Telugu Cinema Actor) (d. 1974).
- Archie Harris: American track & field champion.
- Ann Landers: American columnist who, with her twin sister Abigail Van Buren, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Lord Mulley: British MP (Labour).
- HARVEC : St Nicolas de Redon Cartoonists.
- S Rao: Indian actor director and producer (d. 1974).
- Abigail Van Buren: American columnist who, with her twin sister Ann Landers, both became nationally syndicated advice columnists.
- Sultan Mehmed: V of the Ottoman Empire (Born 1844).
- The Siberian Expedition is launched to extract the Czechoslovak Legion from the Russian Civil War.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Three Wonderful Letters from Home - Henry Burr
- Lafayette (We Hear You Calling) - Reinald Werrenrath
- Liberty Forever! - Victor Military Band