Monday 29 July 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 29, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Brisson and Vladimir Dudentzev.
A Pair of Silk Stockings, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1918 ?
- Vladimir Dudentzev: Russian writer.
- Jean Brisson: France sport Champion.
- Jean-Franéois Brisson: Agen Journalist.
- Edwin O'Connor: American novelist and Pulitzer Prize for Fiction winner (Born 1918).
- Mary Settle: American author and academic (d. 2005).
- Ernest William Christmas: Australian painter (Born 1863).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- What are You Going to Do to Help the Boys? - Shannon Four
- Bring Back My Soldier Boy to Me - Olive Kline
- Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody - Arthur Fields