Monday 29 July 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Brisson and Vladimir Dudentzev.
Riddle Gawne, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while The U.P. Trail by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1918 ?
- Vladimir Dudentzev: Russian writer.
- Jean Brisson: France sport Champion.
- Jean-Franéois Brisson: Agen Journalist.
- Edwin O'Connor: American novelist and Pulitzer Prize for Fiction winner (Born 1918).
- Mary Settle: American author and academic (d. 2005).
- Ernest William Christmas: Australian painter (Born 1863).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?