Monday 29 July 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Vladimir Dudentzev and Jean Brisson.
Riddle Gawne, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1918 ?
- Vladimir Dudentzev: Russian writer.
- Jean Brisson: France sport Champion.
- Jean-Franéois Brisson: Agen Journalist.
- Edwin O'Connor: American novelist and Pulitzer Prize for Fiction winner (Born 1918).
- Mary Settle: American author and academic (d. 2005).
- Ernest William Christmas: Australian painter (Born 1863).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 July 1918
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?