Tuesday 23 July 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pee Wee Reese and Bueno de Mesquita.
A Pair of Silk Stockings, directed by Walter Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1918 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Bueno de Mesquita: Dutch comedian and actor (d. 2005).
- Pee Wee Reese: American baseball player (d. 1999).
- André Biard: French army general, who was Grand Chancellor of the Legion of Honour from 3 June 1981 to 4 June 1992.
- Andr? Biard: Falaise Military man.
- Pee Reese: Baseball Player.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Your Lips Are No Man's Land but Mine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- One Day in June (It Might Have Been You) - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- They Were All Out of Step But Jim - Billy Murray