Saturday 20 July 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 20, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cindy Walker .
Shifting Sands, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 July 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1918 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Cindy Walker: American singer, songwriter and dancer (Born 1918).
- World War I: German troops cross the Marne.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody's Crazy 'Bout the Doggone Blues (But I'm Happy) - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- Just Like Washington Crossed the Delaware, General Pershing Will Cross the Rhine - Prince's Orchestra