Saturday 20 December 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 20, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Myung-bak and Maurice White.
Ball of Fire, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Men at Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 December 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 20 December 1941 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Dominic of Silos
- Also see December 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first All Faiths Day was celebrated in 2003 in Canandaigua, New York.
- Maurice White: Musician.
- Lee Myung-bak: Statesman.
- Frank Creton: Suriname -- Neth painter.
- Gerald Sousa: American convict, sentenced to life in prison as an accessory to a death resulting from a holdup, though he did not pull the trigger.
- Tommy Cole: American makeup artist, actor and singer.
- Igor Severyanin: Russian poet (Born 1887).
- Japanese troops lands on Mindanao.
- World War II: First battle of the American Volunteer Group, better known as the ''Flying Tigers'' in Kunming, China.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1941 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (There'll be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
- This Is No Laughing Matter - Charlie Spivak & His Orchestra