Saturday 21 July 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henny Alma [Hendrika den Broek] and Jacques Vernier.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while His Children's Children by Arthur Train was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1923 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Henny Alma [Hendrika den Broek]: Dutch actress (Soldier of Orange).
- Jacques Vernier: France sport Champion.
- Jean Vernier: France sport Champion.
- Rudolph Marcus: Canadian-American chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Phillies score 12 in 6th and beat Cubs 17-4
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?