Monday 30 July 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 30, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kenneth R Chapman and John Richard Brinsley Norton.
Little Old New York, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1923 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Kenneth R Chapman
- Dipa Nusantara Aidit: Indonesian communist / leader of PKI (1951-65).
- John Richard Brinsley Norton: Landowner.
- Jacques Famery: French film actor, who died on 18 January 2014 in Paris.
- Olivier Revault d'Allonnes: French philosopher and aesthetician, who played an important role in the dissemination and recognition of the Frankfurt School and especially the work of Theodor Adorno in France.
- Kenneth Chapman: Summerfield Military man.
- New Zealand claims Ross Dependency
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aggravatin' Papa - Sophie Tucker
- Isham Jones & His Orchestra - Swingin' Down the Lane