Monday 16 July 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Reginald Prentice and Robert Juillard.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Morning Will Come by Georgie Price.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Black Oxen by Gertrude Atherton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Star Map on 16 July 1923
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1923 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Reginald Prentice: British government minister.
- Robert Juillard: Lanobre EXecutives.
- Chris Argyris: American psychologist theorist and academic (d. 2013).
- Louis M A Couperus: Poet / writer (Books of Small Soles), dies at 60.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?