Friday 13 July 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandre Astruc and Susie Bond in Louisville.
Kill or Cure, directed by Scott Pembroke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1923 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Alexandre Astruc: French film director, novelist, literary and film critic.
- Susie Bond in Louisville: Kentucky, USA; actress (Flo, Temperature's Rising).
- Philippe Gillet: St Didier au Mt d'Or Writer.
- Draft law passes
- The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles. It originally reads ''Hollywoodland '' but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wildflower - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Benson Orchestra of Chicago - Trot Along