Tuesday 10 July 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Suzanne Cloutier and Earl Hamner Jr.
Kill or Cure, directed by Scott Pembroke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1923 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Suzanne Cloutier: Canadian-American actress, noted for her role in Orson Welles' "Othello.
- Jean Kerr: American author (d. 2003).
- Earl Hamner Jr: American author and television producer.
- G A Kulkarni: Indian (Marathi) writer (d. 1987).
- John Bradley: raised US flag at Iwo Jima, dies at age 70.
- G Kulkarni: Indian author and academic (d. 1987).
- All non-fascist parties disolved in Italy.
- 2-pound hailstones kill 23 and many cattle (Rostov, Russia).
- Large hailstones kill 23 in Rostov, Soviet Union.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wildflower - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Trot Along - Benson Orchestra of Chicago