Tuesday 10 July 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Kerr and Earl Hamner Jr.
Merry-Go-Round, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1923 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Jean Kerr: American author (d. 2003).
- Earl Hamner Jr: American author and television producer.
- G A Kulkarni: Indian (Marathi) writer (d. 1987).
- Suzanne Cloutier: Canadian-American actress, noted for her role in Orson Welles' "Othello.
- John Bradley: raised US flag at Iwo Jima, dies at age 70.
- G Kulkarni: Indian author and academic (d. 1987)
- All non-fascist parties disolved in Italy.
- 2-pound hailstones kill 23 and many cattle (Rostov, Russia).
- Large hailstones kill 23 in Rostov, Soviet Union.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 July 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Gulf Coast Blues - Bessie Smith
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?