Friday 20 July 1923US date format: 7/20/1923, UK date format: 20/7/1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 20, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stanis?aw Albinowski and Marcelle Derrien.
Kill or Cure, directed by Scott Pembroke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 July 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 20 July 1923 ?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- St. Margaret of Antioch
- St. Sabinus
- St. Joseph of Barsabas
- Brazil - Friendship Day
- St. Ceslas
- Argentina - Dfa del Amigo (Friendship Day)
- Japan - Marine Day (Umi-no-hi, currently it falls on the third Monday in July.)
- Northern Cyprus - Peace and Freedom Day
- Colombia - Independence Day
- Feast day for at least seventeen saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Aurelius
- St. Wulmar/Ulmar
- St. Severa1
- St. Barhadbesciabas
- St. Severa2
- St. Wilgefortis
- International chess day
- Stanis?aw Albinowski: Polish economist and journalist (d. 2005).
- Marcelle Derrien: French actress, the highlight of whose short film career was "Le silence est d'or" (Silence Is Golden, 1947) directed by René Clair.
- Stanisław Albinowski: Polish economist and journalist (d. 2005).
- Pancho Villa [Doroteo Arango]: Mexican rebel, murdered at 55.