Thursday 5 July 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John McKay and Angelo Turconi.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 July 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1923 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- John McKay: West Virginia, United States -- Football coach (USC, Tampa Bay, 5X Rose Bowl Champ).
- Angelo Turconi: Italian soccer/football player and team manager, he played for Pro Patria (1940-1942, 1945-1950, 1957-1958), Liguria (1942-1943), Varese (1944), Como (1950-1954), Palermo (1954-1955), Sanremese (1955-1957), and Borgomanero (1958-1959), and two games with the Italian national team in 1948.