Saturday 21 June 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carol Hemingway and Eduardo Suplicy.
Sergeant York, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1941 ?
- Carol Hemingway: American astrologer based in Key West, FL who has worked professionally since 1976.
- Eduardo Suplicy: Brazilian Senator, from a wealthy traditional family.
- Aloysius D'Souza: Indian bishop.
- Joe Flaherty: American-Canadian actor producer and screenwriter.
- Stephen Frears: Director.
- Lyman Ward: Canadian actor.
- Cecil Gordon: American race car driver (d. 2012).
- Pia J Barendrecht: Indonesian / Dutch actress (Pinokkio).
- 2nd French troops occupies Damascus Syria
- After winning 20 straight at Fenway, Lefty Grove loses to Browns