Tuesday 22 August 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 22, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Heltzer and Edith Atwater.
Romeo and Juliet, directed by Barry O'Neil, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 August 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 August 1911!
Which were the important events of 22 August 1911 ?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Harry Heltzer: American business executive.
- Edith Atwater: Chicago, Illinois -- Actress (Phyllis-Love on a Rooftop).
- Somerset de Chair: MP.
- Edvard Hambro: Norwegian jurist, diplomat, and politician of the Conservative Party.
- Vincenzo Perugia steals Mona Lisa from Louvre, Paris
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Saskatchewan - Reinald Werrenrath & Haydn Quartet
- All Alone - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Selections from The Pink Lady - Prince's Orchestra