Friday 4 August 1911
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edna Christy and Draper Kauffman.
The Accident, directed by Christopher Lawrence Chapman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1911!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1911 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love is Like a Red, Red Rose - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- Mighty Lak' a Rose - Marguerite Dunlap
- Life's a Funny Proposition, After All - George M. Cohan