Saturday 22 May 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Armstrong and Helen Andelin.
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1920 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Hugh Armstrong: Clegg industrial relations academic.
- Helen Andelin: American self-help writer and founder of the Fascinating Womanhood Movement.
- Sergio Marchi: Italy sport Champion.
- Thomas Gold: Austrian-American astrophysicist and academic (d. 2004).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- All the Boys Love Mary - Eddie Cantor
- Sorry I Ain't Got It - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Your Eyes Have Told Me So