Saturday 22 May 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Armstrong and Helen Andelin.
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1920 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Hugh Armstrong: Clegg industrial relations academic.
- Helen Andelin: American self-help writer and founder of the Fascinating Womanhood Movement.
- Sergio Marchi: Italy sport Champion.
- Thomas Gold: Austrian-American astrophysicist and academic (d. 2004).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 May 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Your Eyes Have Told Me So
- All the Boys Love Mary - Eddie Cantor
- Sorry I Ain't Got It - Bert Williams
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?