Saturday 23 June 1928US date format: 6/23/1928, UK date format: 23/6/1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Cione and Michael Shaara.
The Michigan Kid, directed by Irvin Willat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1928 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Jean Cione: American All-American Girls Professional Baseball League player (Born 1928).
- Michael Shaara: American author and academic (d. 1988).
- Thomas H Rollinson: Composer, dies at 84.