Saturday 23 October 1920US date format: 10/23/1920, UK date format: 23/10/1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 23, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Rizzo and Bob Montana.
The Man Who Had Everything, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1920 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Frank Rizzo: American politician.
- Bob Montana: American cartoonist and creator of the...
- Lucas Dam: Dutch boxer.
- Lucas Van Dam: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Charles Virebayre: Florac Journalist.
- Ted Fujita: Japanese-American meteorologist and...
- Chicago grand jury indicts Abe Attell, Hal Chase, and Bill Burns as go-betweens in Black Sox World Series scandal
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Old Pal, Why Don't You Answer Me? - Ernest Hare
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell