Sunday 25 August 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 25, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Leonard Bernstein and Marwayne Leipzig.
Shifting Sands, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 August 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1918!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1918 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Leonard Bernstein: American musician, a pianist, conductor and composer of symphonies, ballets, musical comedies, chamber music and film scores; a fabulous talent.
- Marwayne Leipzig
- Richard Greene (actor)
- Paul Jacobs: Activist.
- Richard Greene: Plymouth, England -- Composer / actor (Adventures of Robin Hood).