Sunday 25 July 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John E Daniel and Rosalind Franklin.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1920 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- John E Daniel
- Rosalind Franklin: English biophysicist chemist and academic (d. 1958).
- Pierre Louki: French actor, singer-song-writer and author.
- Jean Carmet: French actor (d. 1994).
- John Daniel: American businessman, a corporation representative: astrologer; author.
- Telecommunications: the first transatlantic two-way radio broadcast takes place.
- France captures Damascus.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh! By Jingo! Oh! By Gee! - Frank Crumit
- Venetian Moon - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra