Sunday 26 October 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 26, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Ashraf Pahlavi.
Bumping Into Broadway, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1919 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
- Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Ashraf Pahlavi: Iranian royalty, the twin-sister of the Shah of Iran.
- John A Gronouski
- John Gronouski: American economist, government official.
- Mohammed Pahlavi: Iranian royalty, the Shah, an absolute monarch from 1941, formally crowned 1967.
- Mohammad Reza Pahlavi Aryamehr: Shah of Iran (1941-79).
- Frank Bourgholtzer: American television correspondent (Born 1919).
- Mohammad Pahlavi: Shah of Iran (d. 1980).
- Ashraf: Princess Ashraf of Iran (d. 2016).
- Edward W: Brooke first black senator in over 80 years (Senator-Republican-Mass).
- Edward Brooke: American lawyer and politician, and the first African-American elected to the U.S.
- B C Hilliams musical Buddies, premieres in New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Columbia Saxophone Sextette
- And He'd Say Oo-La-La! Wee Wee! - Billy Murray
- Henry Burr - Oh! What a Pal was Mary