Friday 3 October 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Lefebvre and José Hermano Saraiva.
The Dragon Painter, directed by William Worthington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Arrow of Gold by Joseph Conrad was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1919 ?
- Jean Lefebvre: French-Moroccan actor (d. 2004).
- José Hermano Saraiva
- Boyd Bradfield Upchurch [John Boyd]: United States -- Sci-fi author (IQ Merchant).
- Walter Gieseler: Composer.
- José Saraiva: Portuguese historian.
- James Buchanan: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013).
- Daniel Brink Towner: Composer, dies at 69.
- Reds Adolfo Luque is 1st Latin player to appear in a World Series
- Serbian, Croatian and Slavic parliment accord for 8 hour work day
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Take Me to the Land of Jazz - Marion Harris
- The Vamp - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Take Your Girlie to the Movies (If You Can't Make Love at Home) - Billy Murray
- The Vamp - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?