Monday 27 October 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 27, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include José-André Lacour and Edward Brooke.
Scarlet Days, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1919 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- José-André Lacour
- Mohammed Reza Pahlavi: Royalty.
- Edward Brooke: Politician.
- José Lacour: Belgian writer, playwright, novelist.
- Jose Lacour: Belgium Writer.
- US Congress sign Volstead Act
- Axeman of New Orleans claims last victim.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy - Shannon Four
- Breeze (Blow My Baby Back to Me) - American Quartet