Thursday 30 October 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 30, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jane Randolph singer and Fernando Coto Alban.
Scarlet Days, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1919 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Jane Randolph singer: backup for Tony Orlando (Dawn).
- Fernando Coto Alban: Costa Rican jurist.
- Ermando Malinverni: Italian soccer player.
- David Werdyger: Polish-American singer (d. 2014).
- Baseball league presidents call for abolishment of the spitball.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy - Shannon Four
- Breeze (Blow My Baby Back to Me) - American Quartet