Tuesday 14 October 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 14, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Edward L Feightner and Maurilia Vassena.
Little Bo Peep, directed by Not specifed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1919 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Edward L Feightner: US rear-admiral (WWII-Santa Cruz Islands).
- Maurilia Vassena: Italian missing person for many years.
- Wilhelm von Siemens: German industrial / Son of Werner.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Hawaiian Moonlight - Vivian Holt & Lillian Rosedale
- My Swanee Home - Vivian Holt & Lillian Rosedale
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra