Wednesday 29 October 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Félix Marten and Pierre Doris.
Scarlet Days, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1919 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Félix Marten: French actor, director and singer.
- Pierre Doris: French film, television and theatre actor and humorist, who died on 27 October 2009, aged 89, in Paris.
- Miguel Blanco Quiros: Costa Rican jurist, President of the Supreme Court of Costa Rica from 1986 to 1990.
- Leonard Lavin: American executive and CEO in charge of Alberto Culver.
- Soen Shaku: Zen abbot of Engakuji monastery in Kamakura, dies at 60.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy - Shannon Four
- Breeze (Blow My Baby Back to Me) - American Quartet