Wednesday 15 October 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 15, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Howard Frank Trayton Smith and Edwin C Tubb.
Little Bo Peep, directed by Not specifed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 15 October 1919 ?
- United States - White Cane Safety Day, National Grouch Day, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Teresa of Avila
- Roman festivals - the Equirria or October equus: sacrifice of a horse to Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Amaryllis (Amaryllis) Day, twenty-fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Edwin C Tubb: Brits sci-fi writer (Earth is Heaven, Earthfall).
- Howard Frank Trayton Smith: Diplomat / head (MI5).
- Pierre Soufflet: Moyenneville Military man.
- Malcolm Ross: American balloonist and atmospheric physicist (d. 1985).
- Chuck Stevenson: American race car driver (d. 1995).
- 14 horses begin 300-mile race from Vt to Mass for $1000 prize money
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Hawaiian Moonlight - Vivian Holt & Lillian Rosedale
- My Swanee Home - Vivian Holt & Lillian Rosedale
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra