Sunday 28 November 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cecilia Colledge and Alexander Scott.
Anna Boleyn, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1920 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Cecilia Colledge: England, United Kingdom -- Figure skater (1936 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Alexander Scott: Scottish poet and playwright.
- Rene Chocat: France sport Champion.
- Irish War of Independence: Kilmichael Ambush - The Irish Republican Army ambush a convoy of British Auxiliaries and kill seventeen.
- Kilmichael Ambush: The Third Cork Brigade Flying Column under Tom Barry successfully ambushes 2 lorries of British soldiers at Kilmichael, County Cork,
- The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra holds its first concert in the world, along with Martha Washington.