Tuesday 3 February 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stan Ockers and Stan Ockers Belgian bicyclist (Tour de France 1955.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1920 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Stan Ockers: Belgian world champ cyclist (1955), dies at 36.
- Bibi Osterwald: New Brunswick, New Jersey -- Actress (Bridget Loves Bernie).
- Stan Ockers Belgian bicyclist (Tour de France 1955: 1956).
- Tony Gaze: Australian race car driver and pilot (d. 2013).
- Henry Heimlich: Doctor / inventor (Heimlich maneuver).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra