Tuesday 3 February 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stan Ockers and Bibi Osterwald.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1920 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Stan Ockers: Belgian world champ cyclist (1955), dies at 36.
- Bibi Osterwald: New Brunswick, New Jersey -- Actress (Bridget Loves Bernie).
- Stan Ockers Belgian bicyclist (Tour de France 1955: 1956).
- Tony Gaze: Australian race car driver and pilot (d. 2013).
- Henry Heimlich: Doctor / inventor (Heimlich maneuver).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You'd be Surprised - Irving Kaufman
- Tell Me - Al Jolson
- Invitation to the Waltz - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?