Sunday 7 July 1929US date format: 7/7/1929, UK date format: 7/7/1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Fillioud and Marcel Liebman.
The Wrecker, directed by Géza von Bolváry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1929!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1929 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Georges Fillioud: Lyon 4éme Politician.
- Marcel Liebman: Belgian historian.
- R Baumgart: Writer.
- Hasan Abidi: Pakistani journalist and Urdu poet (Born 1929).
- Romania and Vatican sign concord