Sunday 3 June 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Judd and Sheila Faith.
Across to Singapore, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1928 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Famous Birthdays:03 June
- Li Yuan-hung: Chinese general and political figure (Born 1864).
- The American serial killer Albert Fish kidnaps and kills 10-year-old Grace Budd.