Monday 3 June 1940US date format: 6/3/1940, UK date format: 3/6/1940
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 3, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Aimé Kergueris and Loretta Long.
The Mortal Storm, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1940!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1940 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Aimé Kergueris
- Loretta Long: American actress and singer.
- Connie Saylor: American NASCAR racecar driver (Born...
- Last British / French troop leave Dunkirk
- World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.