Tuesday 3 June 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 3, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marion Zimmer Bradley and Marion [Eleanor] Zimmer Bradley [Breen].
Sunny Skies, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 June 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1930 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Marion Zimmer Bradley: American author (d. 1999).
- Marion [Eleanor] Zimmer Bradley [Breen]: Sci-fi author (Storm Queen).
- Marion Zimmer-Bradley: American writer, noted for her popularity in the sci-fi field and most renowned for "The Mists of Avalon," a novel of the women in the Arthurian legends, a world best-seller and TV miniseries.
- Dakota Staton: American jazz singer (d. 2007).
- Pete Conrad: Astronaut.
- George Fernandes: Indian journalist and politician Minister of Defence for India.
- Ben Wada: Japanese director and producer (d. 2011).
- Marion Bradley: American author and poet (d. 1999).
- Grover Cleveland Alexander is released by the Phillies