Tuesday 3 June 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marion [Eleanor] Zimmer Bradley [Breen] and Marion Zimmer Bradley.
White Hell of Pitz Palu, directed by Dr. Arnold Fanck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Years of Grace by Margaret Ayers Barnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1930 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Marion [Eleanor] Zimmer Bradley [Breen]: Sci-fi author (Storm Queen).
- Marion Zimmer Bradley: American author (d. 1999).
- Marion Zimmer-Bradley: American writer, noted for her popularity in the sci-fi field and most renowned for "The Mists of Avalon," a novel of the women in the Arthurian legends, a world best-seller and TV miniseries.
- Dakota Staton: American jazz singer (d. 2007).
- Marion Bradley: American author and poet (d. 1999).
- George Fernandes: Indian journalist and politician Minister of Defence for India
- Ben Wada: Japanese director and producer (d. 2011)
- Grover Cleveland Alexander is released by the Phillies
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?