Sunday 3 October 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert Beckington .
The Round-Up, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while The River's End by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1920 ?
- Herbert Beckington: American military who rose to rank of Lieutenant General in the US Marines.
- Browns 1st baseman George Sisler gets his record 257th hit of season
- NFL (then American Pro Football Association) plays first games.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When Night Descends - John McCormack
- The Love Nest - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?