Sunday 12 February 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 12, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arsenio Hall and Brian Robertson.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Des gens sans importance, directed by Henri Verneuil, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Search For Bridey Murphy by Morey Bernstein was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1956 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Arsenio Hall: American entertainer, a hip black comic with a stylish wardrobe who began as a late-night TV show host on 3 January 1989.
- Brian Robertson: Scottish musician (Thin Lizzy and Motorhead).
- Velimir Zajec
- Ad P: Melkert; Dutch minister of Social Affairs (1994-).
- Ad Melkert: Dutch politician.
- Paula Zahn in Omaha: Nebraska, USA; news anchor (ABC, CBS This Morning).
- Michel Gomme: French homicide; killed his wife by electrocution 3/03/1986, Mans, France.
- Fay Crocker wins LPGA Miami Beach Golf Open.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?