Sunday 5 February 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Dominique Giuliani and Vinnie Colaiuta.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers, directed by Don Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Something Of Value by Robert Ruark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1956 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Jean-Dominique Giuliani
- Vinnie Colaiuta
- Hector Rebaque: Mexican racing driver.
- Betty Ong: Flight attendant of American Airlines Flight 11 on September 11, 2001 (d. 2001).
- Héctor Rebaque: Mexican race car driver.
- David Wiesner: American author and illustrator.
- Savilly Tartakower: Austrian/Polish/French chess player, dies at age 74.
- Louise Suggs win LPGA Havana Golf Open.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?