Wednesday 4 June 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Claude Magnan and Sy Richardson.
Underground, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1941 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Jean-Claude Magnan
- Sy Richardson: American actor and singer.
- Kenneth G Ross: Australian playwright and screenwriter.
- Otis Smith: American R&B record company executive.
- Claude Magnan
- Kenneth Ross: Australian playwright and screenwriter.
- Wilhelm II von Hohenzollern: Emperor (Germany, 1888-1918).
- Rep of Croatia orders all Jews to wear a star with the letter Z