Sunday 5 September 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 5, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ivan Illich and Bernard Moinet.
The Clinging Vine, directed by Paul Sloane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 September 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1926!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1926 ?
- Ivan Illich: Sociologist.
- Bernard Moinet: French Colonel, a hero of military campaigns in Indochina and Algeria.
- Karl Harrer: German journalist and politician (Born 1890).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1926 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Bye Bye, Blackbird - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- At Peace with the World - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Ya Gotta Know How to Love - Gene Austin
- Love Bound - Ted Weems & His Orchestra