Thursday 23 January 1941US date format: 1/23/1941, UK date format: 23/1/1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on January 23, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pascual Maragall and Jock Anderson.
Western Union, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1941 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Pascual Maragall: Spanish executive who was named head of...
- Jock Anderson: Australian economist and academic.
- João Ribeiro: Brazilian journalist author and academic...
- Dobri Khristov: Composer, dies at 65.
- WOR-AM in Newark New Jersey moves to New York City
- Charles Lindbergh testifies before the U.S. Congress and recommends that the United States negotiate a neutrality pact with Adolf Hitler.
- Ground breaking for NACA (now NASA) Lewis Research Center.