Saturday 18 January 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 18, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Ruffin and Denise Bombardier.
White Eagle, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1941 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- David Ruffin: Mississippi, United States -- Vocalist (Temptations-Papa Was a Rolling Stone).
- Denise Bombardier: Quebec journalist, television host and novelist.
- Bobby Goldsboro in Marianna: Florida, USA; singer ("Honey").
- Mickey McGuire: American baseball player, a right-handed second baseman and shortstop for the Baltimore Orioles in 1962 and 1967.
- Bobby Goldsboro: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer.
- World War II: British troops launch a general counter-offensive against Italian East Africa.