Sunday 12 January 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chet Jastremski and Jaime B Fuster American politician (Representative-Democrat-Puerto Rico.
The Reluctant Dragon, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while Oliver Wiswell by Kenneth Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 January 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 12 January 1941 ?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
- Chet Jastremski: American champion swimmer.
- Jaime B Fuster American politician (Representative-Democrat-Puerto Rico: 1985-92).
- Long Baldry: English-Canadian singer-songwriter and voice actor (Blues Incorporated Steampacket and Bluesology) (d. 2005).
- Fiona Caldicott: English psychiatrist and psychotherapist.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?