Thursday 16 January 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 16, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Christine Truman and Christine Janes.
White Eagle, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1941 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Christine Truman: English tennis player and sportscaster.
- Christine Janes: Tennis player.
- Richard Bohringer: Paris, France -- Actor (Diva, I Married a Shadow).
- War Department forms first Army Air Corps squadron for black cadets.
- US vice admiral Bellinger warns of an assault on Pearl Harbor.