Monday 7 October 1929US date format: 10/7/1929, UK date format: 7/10/1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marc Flament and George Carman.
The Informer, directed by Arthur Robison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1929!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1929 ?
- George Carman: Lawyer.
- Marc Flament: French photojournalist.
- Arwed Imiela: German astrologer, impostor, fraud and suspected quadruple murderer, he recieved a life sentence.
- Tony Beckley: Actor (Assault, When a Stranger Calls), dies at 51.
- Graeme Ferguson: Canadian director and producer co-founded the IMAX Corporation.
- Robert Westall: English journalist and author (d. 1993).
- Ramsay MacDonald is the first British premier to address the U.S. Congress.